Peer code review is happening behind the scenes at your competitor’s shop. Are they wasting their time or gaining a competitive advantage? What type of review actually works? 10 practical essays from industry experts giving specific techniques for effective peer code review:
- Cisco: The largest-ever case study of peer code review
- Modern experiments: results of the past 15 years
- Five types of review: Pro’s and Con’s
- Managing social aspects of peer review
- Code review in the SEI/CMMI/PSP/TSP context
- Why many developers don’t embrace code review
- Questions to ask when implementing a peer review process
- Why haven’t you heard more about code review?
- Metrics and measurements
- Code Collaborator: Software for efficient, remote peer review
This is NOT an Ebook… no PDFs here! This is a real book that you can hold in your hands. Not only are they giving the book away for free, but they will ship it to you free of charge as well. Not a bad deal. Click here to order yours now.