The Lil Guppie Multi-Tool is a different sort of multi-tool that is both unique and useful. The adjustable wrench on the Lil Guppie Multi-tool opens to 10 mm so it can be used for light repairs and assembly jobs. The carabiner is great for attaching to a D-ring, belt loop or backpack. The high-carbon stainless steel blade has a razor sharp edge and can be opened or closed with one hand. The tail of the Guppie is a flat blade screwdriver that can handle smaller size screws in a pinch and the base of the jaw is a Phillips screwdriver. The curved fin is a built-in bottle opener. The Guppie also comes with a detachable stainless steel pocket clip that makes a great money clip.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbia River Knife & Tool
- Compact, easy to carry tool
- Steel blade, adjustable wrench, carabiner, flat screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, pocket/money clip, bottle opener
- Bead blast finish
- Blade length: 1″ (2.54 cm)
- Handle length: 3″ (7.6 cm)
- Tool weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
Remember that awesome geek movie, Office Space? Well, here is The Office Space Kit, which has some items to take you back to the hilarity of the movie itself.
- Red Stapler (mini, 2″ long)
- Initech Mug
- “Is this Good for the Company?” Sign (29″ x 9.75″)
- Starter “Flair” (1.5″ diameter)
- “PC Load Letter” Copy Machine Sticker
- Your Very Own “Jump To Conclusions” Mat (approx. 24″ x 39″)
- A Humorous 32-Page Book
- TPS Report Coversheets (5 included)
- Really Keen Packaging (10″ x 5″ x 4″)
Now that the high definition format war is over, why not grab a Sony Blu-Ray Disc Player?
- True 1080p Output
- Dolby TrueHD compatible
- Ethernet connection for BD-Live Compatibility and firmware updates
- USB Port Allows More Storage for Access to More Special Features, Like Bonus View
- Higher Bit Rates mean less video compression
- Emmy-Award Winning Xross Media Bar Interface
- Bravia Sync for Easy Connectivity
Here’s another great idea to get a geek (or really anyone) this Christmas. A portable GPS (global positioning system) unit that can be plugged into your car and mounted on the dash. These neat electronic devices can tell from satellite signals where in the world you are and can give you directions! Most allow you to type in a destination address and then the unit gives you turn by turn directions to get you where you need to go. Pretty cool.
There are plenty of options so I just linked a search page on Amazon for GPS & Navigation. Check them out.
Have you ever forgotten to turn your alarm clock on for Monday morning because you had a busy weekend? Wouldn’t it be nice to just have it always be on for Monday morning? Well, now you can with the Neverlate 7-Day Alarm Clock. This alarm clock allows you to set a different alarm for each of the seven days of the week.
- 7 Independent Daily Alarms
- Nap Timer (1-120 minutes)
- Easy-to-use Rotary Set Mechanism
- Customizable Snooze Duration (1-30 minutes)
- Backlit LCD Display
- FM/AM Tuner
- Radio Sleep Timer
- Battery Back Up (2 AAA batteries, not included)
- Dimensions: 5″ cube (to top of knob)
- Power Cord Length: approx. 5.5′
- Uses 120V standard US current
- Manufacturer Warranty: 90 days
Give your geek friends and/or family the gift of punctuality!
Remember that great, cult-classic move The Princess Bride? Well there was one (of many) great line in that film that almost anyone slightly familiar with the story will recognize. “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!” Here is the great quote put on a t-shirt as if it were a name badge sticker pasted onto your chest. Truly awesome!
Since I brought up gaming consoles… there are more options than just the Wii. This is a holiday bundle of the Xbox 360 Console that includes a 60 GB hard drive and two games (LEGO Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda).
Here is a great gift idea for the geeky family in your life. The Nintendo Wii is a gaming console that gets the kids up and jumping around. The first of its kind controller uses motion to control games. The console comes bundled with the Wii Sports games which include Tennis, Bowling, Baseball, Gold and Boxing.
Nothing says geek lovin’ like an iPod Touch from Apple. This one on Amazon is a 16 Gb version which can hold 3,500 songs, 10,000 photos or 20 hours of video. That some serious personal entertainment that fits right in your pocket!
For the RPG (role playing game) geek in your life there is always the Medieval Steel Gauntlets. Seriously? Yeup! These are actual steel gauntlets fashioned in pure medieval, knights of the round table goodness. Now role that 20 sided die, raise your spear and tally ho! or whatever it is that knights are supposed to say.